Rental Policies & Information
Information and Policies
Event Rentals offers the flexibility you need for renting! In addition to offering a delivery service, customers may also pick up certain items from any of our 3 locations. We are open Monday through Friday from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm.
When items are picked up from our showroom, you will need an appropriate sized vehicle to accommodate your rental items. We recommend bringing straps or other equipment to guarantee items are secured and safely transported. Small items and linens will be boxed, racked, or hung. This packaging will need to be returned to Event Rentals.
One of the best things about Event Rentals is that we offer customers the convenience of delivery! For an additional fee, our crews will deliver rental items safely to your door or venue. Deliveries take place during the hours of Monday through Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm and Saturdays, 8:30 am – 12:00 pm. We also offer deliveries outside of those times for an additional charge.
When choosing to have items delivered, we recommend a designated contact be on site to confirm all rentals are correct and are placed where they are needed. Our crews will leave the items in a designated area, still stacked or in the packaging. If you would like more information on setup, please see the Setup page.
It is Event Rentals’ goal to take your event vision and turn it into a reality! To do so, Event Rentals offers setup for a number of different rentals! Items such as tents, staging, lighting, and dance floors, are required to be set up by our crews and is included in the rental pricing. Additionally, we can set up other items such as tables, chairs, & linens for a small fee.
Prior to your event, our sales team will work with you to create the perfect layout! We also have the ability to place these items on a map to ensure the layout is just right. If you would like to learn more about our layout process, please see our Design page. A designated contact is still recommended to be on site when Event Rentals arrives to confirm placement of the rentals.
The date on the reservation where delivery is made by our crew or the date rental items are scheduled to be picked-up from our showroom by the customer.
The date on the reservation where pick-up is made by our crew or the date rental items are scheduled to be returned to our showroom by the customer.
For clients with established credit, the date we create & send (mail or email) an invoice.
- The Client name on the reservation is financially responsible for the reservation and must make or approve all changes to the reservation.
- Quotes are not reservations and do not reserve rental items. Quotes are only valid for 30 days.
- Reservations must be paid in full 14 days prior to rental start date. If payment is not received at this time, the reservation of your inventory will be cancelled.
- If an order for reservation is placed within 14 days of the delivery/pick-up date, the order must be paid in full to create an active reservation.
- Checks will not be accepted within 14 days of the rental start date.
- If paying by credit card, there is a 3% transaction fee.
- Credit Cards are stored on file and are authorized to be processed for any damages, replacement fees, or extended rentals.
- For clients with established credit, payment must be made within 30 days of the invoice date unless specifically stated otherwise. If payment is not received within 30 days, the past due balance is subject to an interest charge.
- Cancellation Fee: 50% of reservation total if the reservation is cancelled within 7 days of the rental start date. There are no refunds for any cancellations within one business day of the start date.
- Special-ordered items may not be cancelled within 14 days of the rental start date.
- If any items on the reservation are cancelled within seven days of the rental start date, 50% of the cancelled items will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- Refunds will not be issued if a reservation is cancelled within one business day of the rental start date.
- Once delivered or picked-up from Event Rentals, items are not eligible for a refund.
- Refunds will not be given for normal wear and tear.
- Any eligible refund will be issued after inventory is returned to Event Rentals.
- Refunds of $100 or less will be credit to the credit card used for the original purchase. Any refunds over $100 will be refunded with a check in the mail on the Friday following the rental end date.
- Delivery rates are determined by, but not limited to:
- Delivery address
- Size of a reservation
- Time and date of delivery and pick-up
- Delays in accessing loading/unloading areas
- Obstacles or other variances in delivery such as carrying distance, up/down stairs, hill inclines/declines, or elevators
- Tables and chairs are delivered stacked and must be restacked for pick-up. Table and chair set-up/take-down service is available for a minimal fee and must be requested prior to delivery.
- Items must be left in one location and in an organized fashion (Dishes must be re-racked, linens placed in bags provided by Event Rentals.)
- Tents, Dance Floors, & Stages are delivery only items and must be assembled and disassembled onsite by our trained personnel.
- Deliveries will have a 10% Labor Service Fee, new in 2023 to combat our rising costs to load, unload, handle and store our inventory.
- Rental items should be secured at all times and protected from the elements.
- The customer is responsible for all rental items from the start of rental to the time of return. This includes the safe transport to and from our showrooms for customer picked-up items.
- If there are any issues with rental items upon receipt, customers must contact Event Rentals immediately and leave a message describing any problems if outside of office hours. Customers are encouraged to take pictures of the item in question. We want to make it right immediately.
- A fee will be charged for any missing/damaged items, or items not returned within 48 hours of the rental end date.
- Items should be returned in their original packaging. A fee will be charged for missing containers.
- Excess food and liquid should be removed from dishes, flatware, glassware and serving items prior to rental end date. Silver items must be dried before repackaging.
- Silver, polished aluminum, and pewter items should be cleaned with warm soapy water and dried after use. Do not stack without protection. Spray serving pieces with cooking spray before use to avoid acidic stains.
- Linens should be free of food, crumbs, confetti, etc. and must be completely dry before being packed into bags provided by Event Rentals for return. Wet/damp linens mildew easily. Customers are responsible for replacement costs of linens damaged by mildew, grease/food stains, candle wax, burns, etc.
- Hangers should be returned with linens in order to avoid an additional charge.